How do I get access to the Reading Room?

Reading RoomThe Linguistics Reading Room (4100 FLB) is a great place for studying, eating, relaxing, or getting some work done. It has a large table, two couches, a small refrigerator, a microwave, and tons of books.

If you ever decide that you would like access to the Reading Room, you will need to have an I-Card. You should take a copy of the front and back of your I-Card to Cathy Drake in 4080 FLB or to Jon Swigart in 2090 FLB. They will take your UIN and have access granted to your I-Card. It may take some time for the card swiper on the door to be re-programmed, but you will then have access.

Just don’t spend too much time napping on the couches!