The following graduate students received LSO Winter-Spring Conference Awards to present their research in the 2019-2020 academic year. Congratulations!
- Ping-Lin Chuang, presenting ‘Validating the diagnostic potential of a profile-based writing scale: Examination of argument structure and quality’ at 2021 American Association for Applied Linguistics (AAAL) Virtual Conference
- Adetutu Fabusoro, presenting ‘Linguistics Landscape’ at Illinois TESOL/BE 2021 Convention
- Xinlei Chen, presenting ‘Chinese ESL learners, how are they different? ‘ at the 17th Annual CamTESOL Virtual Conference
- Mai Mohamed, presenting ‘Investment in English: A Study of Egyptian Twitter Users’ at ITBE’s 46th Annual Convention 2021
- Chelsey Norman, presenting ‘The Alt-Right Arc: Language, identity, and audience uptake’ at 2021 American Association for Applied Linguistics (AAAL) Virtual Conference